How can you tell if your web site is too cluttered?
Your website may be cluttered if:
- You can't find things quickly.
- Your eyes hurt looking at the page.
- The page is more that 4 screens long.
- There is more than one product or subject on the page.
- You can't find the background of the page.
Reasons to include white space on your page.
- White space directs the viewer's eye to the main content allowing it to stand out on the page.
- A simple, less cluttered layout adds a sense of importance or sophistication.
- Use of white space provides some contrast to the text and images on the page.
- Most people do not like clutter because is can make it hard to locate what you want.
Read the Wikipedia definition of white space (visual arts) at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_space_(visual_arts)
The goal of this newsletter is to provide you with information and ideas that will allow you to improve your
web site and your business.
Call Joe at Borsche
Digital today at 630-310-8612 to set up your free
web site evaluation, a $100 value, to see how we can help your business by improving
your web site functionality.